Want to increase your search engine optimization (SEO) but don’t have the budget for online advertising?
One way to increase your organic SEO is to build links for your web site. Here’s how to do it:
- Guest blog on other blog sites and link to your web site
- Hold contests and giveaways on your web or blog site
- Create a bit of controversy to entice conversation on the blog (remember to direct traffic to your web site)
- Make sure that you are in all free directories (Yelp, citysearch, industry directories, etc.)
- Distribute badges that others can put on their web site that directs them to your site
- Link to your social networks and let others do the same