Product Review: SunRidge Farms Organic and Natural Foods
I’m trying. I grew up eating lots of preservatives and then, as an adult, I found myself eating the same “crap” I ate as a child, so making a change, takes baby steps.
My first step was to switch to all natural, no preservatives, no hormone proteins. Next, I started to take the initiative of looking at everything that I put in my mouth including my snacks. (Okay, sometimes I just can’t help myself but I’m trying!)
So when SunRidge Farms approached me with some of their products, I agreed to check them out. Some of the healthy snacks included:
- Organic Chocolate Paradise Mix
- Organic Fancy Mixed Nuts
- Organic Apple Rings
- Organic Coconut Mango Pomegrante Chew
- All Natural Peanut Butter Power Chews
- All Natural Chipotle Lime Chimyo Red Chile Cashews
- All Natural Berries & Chocolate Antioxidant Mix
- All Natural Apple Mango Warmin’ Mornin’ Granola
They also sent a slew of products for a party, including:
- Organic Mini Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Rainbow Drops
- Fair Trade Dark Chocolate Sea Salt & Turbinado Sugar Almonds
- Organic Gummy Bears
- Organic Fair Trade Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds
- Organic Fair Trade Milk Chocolate Cherries
- All Natural Hatch Green Chile-Roasted Almonds
I tasted many of them. I tend to shy away from spicy snacks but I did enjoy the nuts and some of the sweeter snacks, like the Chocolate Rainbow drops and Gummy Bears.
The SunRidge Farms Products are offered in bulk in supermarkets across the country. This means that you can take as much or as little as you want and they are weighed and priced accordingly.
What I like best is that they are all natural. The SunRidge Farms products have no preservatives, no hydrogenated oils, no trans fats, no artificial ingredients and are rBST growth hormone free! They are made from all real products and they use sweeteners including fruit juices, honey, maple syrup and more.
For a list of where to get these products, visit their website.