I love honey. What’s not to love? So when Bee K’onscious Artisanal Honey approached me, I couldn’t resist. They sent me one jar of Single-origin Montana Raw Honey in clover flavor.
Bee K’onscious Montana Raw Honey
The honey is not processed and all-natural, from a bee-keeper in the USA. The thing about honey is it’s healthy and contains a wide array of vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and antioxidants. Specifically, you can use honey in your tea, but it does so much more including:
- Alleviates Allergies: Honey acts like a natural vaccine. It can trigger an immune response that produces allergy antibodies.
- Cough Suppressant: The consistency of this delicious treat coats the throat while the sweet taste activates nerve endings that protect from incessant coughing.
- Sleep Aid: Honey promotes the release of serotonin. The body converts this to melatonin, which regulates the quality and duration of sleep.
- Anti Microbial: Honey is a natural antibiotic. Honey has been used for centuries to remove bacteria from cuts and burns.
- Superfood: Honey contains many life-sustaining substances – enzymes, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and water.
- Boosts energy: With 17 grams of carbohydrates per serving, its unprocessed sugars enter the bloodstream quickly giving extra energy.
Now this is cool about Bee K’onscious
On every jar of Bee K’onscieous is that every jar has a QR code. Once scanned, you will find out about the jar of honey you just purchased. Mine is raw honey and Brent Ashurst, a Beekeeper, from Fairview, Montana, produced the bees that made my honey.
There are no additives, no processing, just pure, fully traceable, raw honey.
Taking the Honey for a Test Drive
Bee K’onscious Honey is sweet like sugar with a hint of cinnamon and vanilla. It’s a light amber color and the texture is thick and creamy. I had the honey in my tea. Also, I used it as a drizzle over natural peanut butter on a slice of whole wheat bread and it was superb!
The website says that you can use it in conjunction with yogurt or fresh bread with ricotta cheese. You can use this honey on anything. It tastes delicious and it’s very fresh. I love that it is in a glass jar and that the shelf life lasts a long time. My jar expires in February 2023.
Bee K’onscious Artisanal Honey comes in a variety of flavors and you can buy a jar on the website at https://bkshoney.com/collections/homepage-slider for $18.00.