Did you ever meet people who you immediately have a connection with? You almost feel as though you’ve always known them?
I keep meeting people that I feel as if I known them my entire life. I went out to lunch the other day in the City with a relatively new client. We were having a conversation about (what else?) social media marketing. It was such an engaging conversation that we lost track of time. Then we started to talk about personal things. I leaned forward and said, “don’t you feel like we’ve known each for a long time?”
She smiled and agreed with me.
I started to think about all the people in my life who I’ve connected with – and there have been a lot! And I wonder, what draws people together? Because once you feel that connection, it almost becomes spiritual. Don’t you think?
DISCLOSURE: NO CONNECTION, UNPAID, MY OWN OPINIONS
I have not received any compensation for writing this content and I have no material connection to the brands, topics and/or products that are mentioned herein. However, individual links could be associated with affiliate marketing sites and through the use of affiliate links contained herein, I may collect fees from purchases made.
- Book Review: Maximizing LinkedIn for Sales and Social Media Marketing by Neal Schaffer (hilarytopper.com)
- What To Do With LinkedIn Requests? by Kristie Galvani (hilarytopper.com)
- Walking over a dead body??? (hilarytopper.com)
- Funny Things Always Happen in Business (hilarytopper.com)
- Five Tips to Optimize Focus Groups by Bryan Pazaras (hilarytopper.com)
- Another New Penny? (hilarytopper.com)