With the holidays coming up, many people choose to buy their gifts online. Did you know that all five of the biggest online sale days take place between late November and mid-December?
· Online black friday sales increased 26% last year while in store actually declined 2%.
· More than 80% of holiday shoppers said online research influenced which stores they chose to visit.
· 13% of online holiday sales are made from mobile devices.
· Black Friday mobile traffic has grown 67%.
· Pinterest users spend twice as much than facebook users during the holiday season.
Check out this infographic shared with us by Blue Fountain Media: