Storify is an aggregator that pulls information from various social networking sites conversation about a particular topic. You can curate what you want to include from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and more. Search for a word or term and Storify will gather a list of conversations around that particular subject.
Why use it?
- At a conference or workshop, you can live tweet what the presenter is talking about using a designated hashtag and pull together notes from the conference using Storify.
- It keeps the conversation going even after it’s over. This enables you to continuously promote the event.
- You can subscribe to other curator’s works and read about things that happened at other conferences, seminars or workshops that you could not attend. This enables you to get a jist of what happened at the event.
- You can gather a feed from a variety of different social sites and pull together a complete story.
- You don’t need a pen and paper any longer. Using this, you can write down all your notes and then have a written synopsis of the event.
Why use storify? Why not? It is a useful tool that enables you to aggregate your notes and other people’s notes into one place and then saves it forever on the Internet.